Iridium Extreme + GPS
Unparalleled reach. In hand, everywhere.
Iridium designed and built Extreme® for a specific purpose in mind - communications in extreme environments where no other service is available. Iridium Extreme® satellite phone combines an embedded GPS receiver, SOS button, and specially designed software integrated with GEOS Emergency Response Service and optional Global Medical Evacuation Service. Market-leading toughness — letting you take durability, reliability, and versatility with you in hand, all over the world.
The Iridium Extreme®, combined with Iridium's most advanced global satellite network, delivers a unbitable voice and data performance anywhere n Earth. But Iridium Extreme doesn't stop there.
Iridium Extreme® embedded GPS receiver and specially designed software integrated into SATPHONE's Location-Based Service, and Online Tracking and Messaging platform offers a convenient way to communicate with family members or employees on the go. Extreme® is more than just a phone. It is a mobile, reliable tracking device with unlimited global coverage.
Iridium Extreme packs an extensive set of features and comes with a wide range of accessories, providing users with more opportunities to stay connected anytime from anywhere in the world.
Global Positioning System
Combination of low cost SBD+LBS services offer it's users powerful global monitorong and rescue solution.
LOCATION BASED SERVICE (LBS) portal offers real time tracking to increase business efficiencies, improve emergency response, track critical assets or simply keep family and friends up-to-date.
- Track an Iridium handset via SATRUNNER online tracking portal
- Monitor employees en route through position updates and geo-fencing
- Use scheduled check-ins to instruct daily missions
- Let family and friends track your location online through social network updates
- Ensure safety of remote personnel
- Enable or Disable tracking on demand for stealth operations
- Send an SMS text message with Google Maps™ attachment, with your exact location coordinates to anyone, from anywhere on the surface of the planet
- GPS-enabled Location-Based Services
- Short Burst Data enabled
- Online tracking
- Customized solutions enabled for diverse markets
- Accessories to enhance personal communications
- Satellite Emergency Notification Device (SEND) compliant SOS button design
- Reliable two-way global coverage
- Toughest military-grade designed satellite handset ever built
Built-in SOS Button
Iridium Extreme integrates a programmable, GPS-enabled, one-touch SOS button. With a Satellite Emergency Notification Device (SEND) compliant SOS button design, Iridium Extreme will alert your pre-programmed contact of your location and will help create a two-way connection to assist in the response. It includes GPS-enabled SOS with emergency services supported by GEOS Travel Safety Group Limited, at no additional charge*.
It may be our smallest satellite phone, but Iridium Extreme is big on toughness and is built to take a beating. It is ruggedly engineered to support the toughest, highest usage customers of satellite phone communications in harsh conditions, everywhere. Iridium Extreme is built with as much guts and grit as those who use it.
- 140 mm (L) x 60 mm (W) x 27 mm (D)
- Standby time:
- Up to 30 hours
- Talk time:
- Up to 4 hours
- 200-character, daylight-readable display
- Integrated backlight for nighttime viewing
- Illuminated weather resistant keypad
- Integrated speakerphone
- Quick-connect to Iridium voice mail
- Two-way SMS and short email
- 21 supported menu languages
- Pre-programmable International Access Code (00 or +)
- Mailbox for voice, numeric and text messages
- Selectable ring and alert tones (8 choices)
- Military-grade ruggedness (MIL-STD 810F)
- Ingress Protection (IP65)
- 100-entry internal phonebook, with capacity for multiple phone numbers, email addresses and notes
- Call history retains received, missed and dialed calls
Usage Control Features:
- User-configurable call timers to manage costs
- Keypad lock and PIN lock for additional security
What’s in the Box?
DC 12V auto adapter
High-Gain Iridium magnetic antenna
AC 100-240V Travel charger
Charging cradle antenna adapter
Li-ion battery 3.7V 2,300mAh 8Wh
International adapter Kit
The future is within reach
Iridium is committed to global communications reliability and performance far into the future. Iridium’s next generation satellite constellation will provide a platform for continued innovation, as well as ongoing support for all existing Iridium-enabled solutions. Rest assured, Iridium NEXT’s backward compatibility will ensure Iridium Extreme continues to perform through the transition to Iridium NEXT and beyond.
Only one communications company connects the entire globe
Iridium commands the world’s furthest reaching network, making it the only truly global communications company with solutions that span from pole-to-pole. Iridium voice and data products provide superior communications solutions that allow global companies, government agencies and individuals to stay connected everywhere. With a unique, global ecosystem of partners, Iridium continues to create new, high-value capabilities that are leading the world into a new era of communication.