Global Online Smartphome Access
Your smartphone will work anywhere on the planet.
Iridium GO!™ creates the first ever reliable global connection for voice and data communications on your smartphone or up to 5 mobile devices. No worries. No roaming charges. Just connected and in touch wherever you are, whenever you need, with the devices you rely on everyday.
A personal communications revolution
Iridium GO! enables satellite connectivity for your mobile devices where terrestrial networks cannot. Simply flip up the integrated antenna and the battery-powered unit connects quickly and automatically to the Iridium LEO satellite constellation to create an anywhere Wi-Fi hotspot within approximately a 30.5 meter (100 foot) radius. You can easily connect and operate multiple devices within this area using the Iridium GO! application.
Iridium GO! supports a full range of global communications, including:
- Voice calls
- Email access
- Social networking
- Photo sharing
- SMS two-way
- GPS tracking
- SOS alert
You can take Iridium GO! anywhere. It’s small enough to fit in your pocket and, like other Iridium devices, tough enough to withstand rain, sand, dust and rough use. It can be carried, easily stowed in your backpack, or mounted in vehicles, aircraft and boats for mobile applications.
Smaller and lighter than the 9522A, the 9522B is Iridium’s 2nd-generation satellite transceiver for truly global voice and data communications. The 9522B is ideal for registered Iridium partners who need a satellite transceiver to incorporate into a final Iridium subscriber solution for a specific application or vertical market, such as a maritime voice telephone terminal or a vehicle tracking solution.
The Iridium 9522B satellite transceiver is ideal for sending and receiving voice and data from equipment everywhere on the planet. It functionally supports all of Iridium’s voice and data services and easily integrates into a wide variety of applications through a RS232 serial interface and AT command set. Available to registered Iridium partners.
The Iridium 9522B is a functional replacement to the Iridium 9522A, although the mechanical design and electrical connectors differ. Connection adaptors are available to enable the Iridium 9522B to be used in place of the Iridium 9522A. A pass-thru connector allows a GPS receiver to use the same antenna as the Iridium 9522B LBT. The Iridium 9522B is approved by the FCC, Industry Canada, and CE, assuming an antenna with a gain of -3dbi . It can be integrated into a variety of Iridium subscriber products, or retrofitted into existing Iridium 9522A-based products.
Iridium GO!™ is unlike anything the world has seen before. Powered by the world's furthest reaching network, this compact, rugged and portable unit dramatically extends the capabilities of any smartphone, laptop or tablet by creating a satellite-backed Wi-Fi hotspot – anywhere on the planet.
- Pole-to-pole Global Coverage
- 26-pin IDC connector for User Interfaces
- RS232 Serial Interface for Data and Voice Applications
- SMA RF Antenna Connector
- Enables Continuous Circuit Switched Connection
- Connects to Small Omni Directional L-band Antennas
- GPS Feed-through Connector for Shared Antenna
- Integrated SIM Card Reader
- Enhanced AT Command Support
- DPL bus for Control of External Peripherals
Iridium GO! App Connect Your Way
Download the new Iridium GO! App and get access to features that will keep you connected everywhere. Now with user-friendly onboarding screens and bright colors for reduced glare in both light and dark, the Iridium GO! app allows you to pair your personal smartphone or tablet for:
- Voice Calling
- SMS Text Messaging
- Emergency / SOS Alerting
- GPS & Tracking
Iridium Mail & Web
Iridium Mail & Web is a free application for Apple® and Android™ devices that accelerates email messaging and web browsing — allowing you to keep in touch with work, family and friends by:
- Posting Updates to Your Social Networks
- Compressing and Sending Photos to Share Experiences Online
- Accessing Up-to-the-minute Weather Forecasts
- And More...
- Description lists
- A description list is perfect for defining terms.
Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper eget lacinia odio sem nec elit.
Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus.
- Malesuada porta
- Etiam porta sem malesuada magna mollis euismod.
- Truncated term is truncated
- Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo, tortor mauris condimentum nibh, ut fermentum massa justo sit amet risus.
- Nested definition list
- Aenean posuere, tortor sed cursus feugiat, nunc augue blandit nunc.
- 114 mm (L) x 83 mm (W) x 32 mm (D)
- Weight(with battery): 297 g
- Military-grade ruggedness (MIL-STD 810F)
- Ingress Protection (IP65)
Easy to Use:
- Stable, lay-flat design
- Flip up antenna
- Built-in menu/status display
- Wi-Fi device ready
- App API for developers
- Robust accessory platform